- Dual Sub-Low, single Low-Mid, dual Mid-High, single proprietary High, single proprietary Super High
- 113dB @1kHz @0.1V
- Low % THD
- 5.9 Ohm @1kHz (+-0.75 Ohm 10Hz-20kHz)
- 10Hz-21000Hz (+-20dB into IEC 60318-4 coupler)
- Custom or Universal fit
FIBAE 7 utilizes the world’s first, patent pending, Flat Impedance design. Featuring seven drivers: Dual Sub-Low, Single Low-Mid, Dual Mid-High, and Two Top-Firing Tweeters. FIBAE 7 is an epitome of natural sound, delivering even frequency response with immense details without fatigue.
Thanks to our revolutionary Flat Impedance technology, FIBAE 7 will retain its sound signature with all audio players, sound cards, amplifiers or just a smartphone. Read more
With FIBAE 7 we celebrate 7 years of the Custom Art’s brand. The IEMs come as our co-flagship, next to the well-renowned Harmony 8.2. FIBAE 7 incorporates driver modules from across our IEM range to create the most balanced, the most natural and the most exciting IEMs we have done so far.
FIBAE 7 is tuned as most natural sounding IEM in Custom Art’s portfolio. Dual sub-bass driver make the lows weighty but never bloated. The vocals are tuned for presence and forwardness with natural smooth tonality. Thanks to two Top-Firing Drivers, the high frequency response is finely detailed and never harsh. FIBAE 7 combines big headroom, high resolution and extreme dynamic range with fast transient response, making it the perfect IEM for audiophiles and musicians looking for precision and naturality.
FIBAE 7 has really great dynamics, staging and stereo image, and that combined with the right amount of body, naturalness and detail retrieval make it a musical, yet special sounding, technically strong monitor.
3.5 mm is provided by default, 2.5 mm and 4.4 mm cables available upon request.
– Dual Sub-Low, single Low-Mid, dual Mid-High, single proprietary High, single proprietary Super High
– Two Top-Firing Balanced Armature Drivers
– Flat Impedance technology
– 113dB @1kHz @0.1V
– 5.9 Ohm @1kHz (+-0.75 Ohm 10Hz-20kHz)
– 10Hz-21000Hz (+-20dB into IEC 60318-4 coupler)
– Null Audio Arete OCC Copper cable
– Custom or universal fit
– Carton box
– EVA case
– Zipper case
– Wax pick tool
– Drying pellet
– Warranty card
– Ear tips in 4 sizes (universal fit only)
Non-customizable, ready-to-ship version is available here.