Custom Art Pro series 330 has been developed for use in professional audio industry as well as with portable audio devices for audiophiles.
- Three Balanced Armature per earpiece
- 3-way configuration
- 114dB @1kHz @0.1V
- 21Ohm @1kHz
- 10Hz-17500kHz (+-20dB into IEC711 coupler)
- Available in two version S and P with changed HF output
- Silicone body
Bass ●●●●●○ (mid pace, deep, textured)
Midrange ●●●●○○ (warm, rich, detailed, spacious)
Highs ●●●●●● (edged, crisp, detailed)
Cold/Warm ●●●○○○ (organic and natural yet analytical sound)
Thought behind the design:
To create reference earphones that have extremely broad-band frequency response, while being quite balanced in overall sound.
Pro 330 stands for ultimate resolution, crispy sweet highs, organic smooth mids and deep, fine-textured lows. Pro 330 is perfect for all kind of music. Close and intimate yet spacious soundstage gives a live-like experience.
Available in two versions: S (studio)
– with original Pro330 frequency response suitable for stage and studio use. And P (Personal)
– with attenuated high frequency output in the range 4-8kHz by 3-5dB giving a bit warmer but slightly darker tone, highly suitable for recording vocals and for personal listening with mp3player.
Similar earphones signature:
JH 13 Pro, Spiral Ear 5way
These IEMs are meant to be used with either low impedance or higher impedance sources. High impedance sources will increase bass response and decrease high frequencies resulting in lower clarity of sound.
Starting from 2300PLN / €575